Key Result areas: Strategic · Working as part of the Operations Leadership team, create and deliver strategy for Client Delivery, in line with the strategic aims of the country teams
· Support and stimulate our continued growth through the delivery of our strategic aims
· Own and drive transformational delivery programmes (including agile delivery) to drive improvements in productivity, customer experience and financial benefits
· Ability to create strategy leveraging the matrix to enable high performance through collaboration.
· Ensure correct levels of resource are applied to meet demand. Reallocate resources within different functions where required.
· Ensure that accountability and responsibility have been identified for processes and procedures within wider team.
· Own large scale incidents that effect the wider team. Engage the correct resources (eg Legal, compliance, PR etc) where appropriate to ensure all responses protect our image and brand.
· Ability to make decisions on prioritisation of work within the team. Consult with leaders where required.
· Create and provide Management Information for team/divisional reporting.
· KPI’s to be in place to ensure team is performing to the correct standard.
· Own the processes and procedures that are in place that ensures the team deliver a high level of service across all areas. These are to be constantly updated to ensure they adapt to ever changing requirements and regulation
· Undertake constant measurement of success.
· Ensure a strategy is in place and maintained for the future growth of the team, in line with wider business strategy and needs.
· Active participation and contribution in lead team meetings
· Strong people leadership, driving a culture of engagement and empowerment and inspiring high performance and innovation across the team
· Drive Performance for Growth ensuring that all team members have stretching personal objectives, development plans and regular performance reviews to embed a high performance culture.
· Identify and develop high potential employees, and ensure an available talent pipeline to meet business and capability requirements.
· Manage poor performance through formal disciplinary procedures or performance plans.
· Encourages a culture of personal development ownership
· Acts as a role model, displaying a positive enthusiastic, can-do approach in the face of adversity
· Ensure training and competency plans are in place and that all team members complete required training in a timely manner.
· Meet and exceed client and internal delivery expectations in terms of time, quality and cost, resulting in improved customer experience, measured through Net Promoter Score
· Champion a culture that achieves the business goals, delights customers and keeps consumer advocacy at the heart of everything that Experian does.
· Ensure that good client / consumer outcomes are at the centre of decision making.
Promote great service and seek to exceed client / consumer expectations
Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
Strong IT development Experience
Strong People and Operational Management Experience
Able to demonstrate leadership at all times including when under pressure.
Excellent Communication skills
Stakeholder management skills (Both up and down organisation/clients)
Deliver with a Customer focus.
Strong organisational skills, time-management and ability to multi-task.
Good commercial awareness with an understanding of business drivers/metrics/key performance indicators.
Able to delegate and maintain control
Excellent resource planning and management skills.
Ability to drive the technical requirements to deliver market leading service..
Able to negotiate with and influencing both internal and external stakeholders.
Able to Network effectively
Effective relationship management