Expedia Sr. Business Analyst, Partner Analytics (EPS) The Sr Business Analyst will identify revenue opportunities, measure performance, and identify business risks for Expedia’s White Label Business. The Business Analyst, Partner Analytics plays a key role in analysing and understanding success drivers with a solid understanding of the broader business context, including our partners’ business models, our hotel supply, competitive environment, the online travel industry, and market trends. Key stakeholders include sales, product, and finance teams.
Being a member of the Analytics team, the Sr. Business Analyst, Partner Analytics will be able to leverage analytics skills, tools and technologies and bring together insights from both the demand and supply environment. Working in a cross-functional environment, the Sr. Business Analyst, Partner Analytics will build strong relationship with stakeholders, lead projects, and interact with various organizations across brands and within the Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), such as Technology, Lodging Supply, Strategy, Revenue Optimization, Revenue Analysis, and Competitive Intelligence. The role will have the opportunity to own and develop new insights, drive new ways of working and be closely connected to the top and bottom line outcome.
The ideal candidate would have strong analytical skills paired with the technical skills needed to analyse large volumes of data, interest in technology, and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Analyse revenue and product performance, identify trends, and conduct “deep-dive” analysis
- Proactively identify revenue opportunities and risks
- Build and manage relationship with stakeholders across organizations
- Set up tests and perform statistical analysis to measure impacts on revenue, technical performance, and conversion rates
- Develop on track KPIs to
- Create dashboards to monitor product performance and visualize insights for stakeholders
- Conduct revenue opportunity analysis to help prioritize business initiatives
Who you are
- At least 3 years’ analysis experience in on line travel, online retail, banking or other data-intensive commercial environment
- Bachelor’s in Business, IT or quantitative discipline, Master’s degree preferred
- Good understanding of statistics with ability to apply to commercial problem solving
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data, ideally experience with Qubole or similar tool with demonstrated skills in understanding conversion drivers online environment
- Intermediate SQL skills with good understanding of databases is required
- Good understanding of revenue drivers and commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex analysis in an easily understandable way by targeting messaging to the audience
- Experience with data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau) and data analysis tools (R)/Python – preferred
What you can expect
- International work environment, being part of a global team
- Ability to innovate and create something new
- Exposure to internal and external stakeholders across various levels and to EPS partners
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®,
Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminut ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, ™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Why build your career at EPS?
- We're re-inventing travel, one day at a time -- it's an exciting challenge. We're super-motivated and setting the pace.
- We've got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don't do ordinary.
- We work with some really smart partners - from loyalty marketing whiz kids to the world's leading airlines and travel agents.
- We're a team of passionate, hard-working travel enthusiasts. We just love what we do.
- We define the questions, not the answers, for an industry that changes every day. Isn't that cool?
- We want everyone on our team to have the resources to succeed in their career
- We get to do all of this in beautifully designed offices around the world
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia iscommittedto creating an inclusive workenvironmentwith a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Tipo de contrato
Tipo de trabajo
Atención a clientes
Carnet de conducir
Carta de motivación
Empresa del sector de hostelería y construcción, situada en Arona, precisa de Oficiales de primera de Albañilería, Fontaneros y Peones de construcción...
Desde Empresa Situada En Arona - Madrid
Publicado hace un mes
Aufgabengebiet Reporting directly to the Global O2C Director you will be responsible for the following tasks: Assure a compliant invoicing and revenue...
Desde Michael Page - Barcelona
Publicado hace un mes
Necesito empleada del hogar interna para servicio doméstico en casa y ayuda en el cuidado de niños ( 2,5 años y 6 meses). Española o extranjera de mediana edad...
Desde Domestiko.Com - Murcia
Publicado hace un mes
¿Cuál es la distancia aproximada entre las dos localizaciones de la mudanza?: Menos de 10 km. Objetos de tamaño PEQUEÑO/MEDIO a transportar: Mesilla, Cómoda...
Desde Zaask - Barcelona
Publicado hace un mes