Develops and implements programs, projects or processes for an assigned customer account(s) (Business Unit). Develops and sponsors tactics to achieve strategic objectives across functional groups or within a business group through customer interaction. Influences strategic direction and develops tactical plans and completes complex assignments with minimal supervision or review, including contract negotiation and amendment. Provides comprehensive solutions to complex problems. End results are evaluated for achieving goals and objectives. Extensive contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– The Senior Business Unit Manager is a member of the plant strategic leadership team
– Demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit and drive
– Full responsibility for a customer/site Profit & Loss (P&L) statement (generally across multi-sites or multi-customer assignments)
– Establishes and manages current customer relationships, striving to capitalize on organic revenue growth opportunities
– Negotiates contract terms and/or amends established contract terms with customers
– Exhibits demonstrated sales/revenue growth success with past and current customer base
– Exhibits demonstrated successful relationship-building skills with high-level audiences at more strategic and senior levels within the organization
– Responsible for the Request for Proposal (RFP) process for assigned customer accounts. May support RFP processes for others.
– Pricing (i.e. materials and value-add)
– The Senior Business Unit Manager is the leader of the workcell and is accountable for the operational and financial performance of that workcell
– Manages the performance, developments, and rewards for direct reports. Indirectly manages work of others through Jabil’s workcell business model.
– Full responsibility for continuous improvement of customer relationship performance metrics and customer satisfaction
– Assumes leadership role in site-level strategic planning meetings
– Manages and drives the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) process with assigned customer account
– May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s Degree required. Masters Degree preferred.
– Degree in Engineering, Finance/Accounting, or Business Management preferred.
– Plus 6 – 8 years work-related experience required, preferably in Financial or Manufacturing Operations fields
– Industry-specific experience helpful and/or preferred
– Previous Business Unit Manager (or equivalent job) work experience preferred
– Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
SE PRECISA MÉDICO PARA CENTRO DE PREVENCIÓN Y TRATAMIENTO SANITARIO DE LAS ADICCIONES PARA ADOLESCENTES Y JÓVENES (12 A 25 AÑOS) SITUADO EN LA CALLE DE LOS...
Desde Asociación Punto Omega - Madrid
Publicado hace 22 días
FEDECARNE, SELECCIONA PARA UNA EMPRESA ASOCIADA Y UBICADA EN PINTO, UN APRENDIZ DE CARNICERIA SIN EXPERIENCIA Y CON CARNET DE CONDUCIR PUESTO ESTABLE Y A...
Desde Federación Madrileña De Detallistas De La Carne (Fedecarne) - Madrid
Publicado hace 21 días
Grupo Hotelero zona norte necesita incorporar un jefe de recepción con experiencia en puesto similar y gran capacidad de organización. Requisitos Mínimos...
Desde Grupo Hotelero Zona Norte - Madrid
Publicado hace 20 días