Descripción Del Puesto
The Audience Strategistdevelops robust data informed programs, working with advanced targetingtactics, micro segmentation, trigger-based decision rules, and contentarchitectures that best reach a high value audience across multiple paid mediachannels. You will work closely with the Strategy, Analytics, Madtech and MediaOperations teams to ensure clear, measurable KPIs are established, that theaudience strategy is flexible/translatable and properly executed across allprogrammatic and relevant media channels.
The Audience Strategist willalso work very closely with clients to enable their bespoke tech stacks thatlay the foundation for executing personalized experiences as the key to our adaptivemarketing approach.
English is a must.
KeyFunctional Areas of Responsibility
· -Craft data driven audience first strategiesthat drive digital sales for our finance and banking client.
· -Guide the full data strategy process:data partners, audiences, media and content, DCO, channels, investment,measurement, and total architecture from top to bottom.
· -Lead/ assist in data onboarding, audiencebuilding, modelling journeys, insights generation and reporting along withmedia operation and madtech teams.
· -Collaborate with AdOps teams on measurementand tracking strategy, tag implementation, and audience-based logic schemes.
· -Ensure proper tech use case definitionand deployment, suggest changes to improve data fluidity, reducing data lossand improve match rates.
· -Facilitate testing scenarios alongside clientand internal teams.
· -Identify and vet data partners and newtechnologies to diversify our strategies.
· -Proactively work to evolve and improve datadriven techniques linked to paid media and the media planning process.
· -Identify test and learn opportunities byinvestigating advanced targeting, micro segmentation, trigger-based decisionrules, 1st, 2ndand 3rd party data.
· -Proactive and able to identify and solveproblems.
· -Excellent verbal and writtencommunication skill.
· -Ability to work within a team andindependently.
· -Strong organizational, time management,and analytical skills.
-Experience working in a digital ad agency.
· -Exceptionalattention to detail and follow-through.
· -Multi-tasking and properly prioritizingvarious campaigns and clients.
· -Strong managerial experience, includingexperience mentoring teams
· -Abilityto think strategically and identify and resolve client problems.