Accelerate Your Career Drive global technology We're a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We're innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers' car:buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
Provision of an excellent support service is critical to the achievement of CDKs strategic plans for growth and profitability. The Support team provides front:line support,
information and assistance to CDK customers. The primary focus of the Support Analyst is to respond to and resolve customer queries and problems regarding their CDK
products and services. Data from calls is logged and analysed to identify ways to improve overall services and products to customers over time. Working as part of an
assigned team providing support, you will listen, respond research or escalate customer enquiries, and ensure these are dealt with promptly and to a successful conclusion.
This role requires someone who is resourceful and well organised, with excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills, who is prepared to take
responsibility for successful enquiry resolution, and has a passion and commitment to providing service excellence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Taking ownership of support customer and manufacturer enquiries
* Dealing with a wide variety of enquiries from customers from call start to closure, escalating when necessary
* Actively and efficiently logging support case data and achieving First Contact Fix wherever possible
* Identifying opportunities to deliver assistance and coaching where required
* Communicating cooperatively with team members, other departments and management, to deliver timely resolution of customer issues and improve customer
* Producing knowledge articles for customers and associates, to provide guidance and reduce calls
* Liaising with other CDK teams or departments to develop and to maintain high levels of customer service and effective resolution of customer enquiries.
* Working with the Team Leaders to ensure daily activities are focused on achievement of departmental and customer objectives
Skills / Knowledge and Experience
* Ability to efficiently plan and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
* Superior communication skills, including telephone, virtual methods, written, and verbal skills in local language and English
* Knowledge of customer expectations
* Experience of working with customers
* Demonstrable ability to influence and overcome objections
* Ability to work as part of a high: performing and cohesive team
* Ability to interact with all levels of CDK customers and associates
* Ability to troubleshoot a variety of application and infrastructure related technology issues depending on the assignment area (application module, network,
* Capable of operating independently on the majority of support cases and with coaching support on more difficult issues
Why a career with CDK Global?
We demand diversity. Our people may be spread across countries, continents and cultures, but we're united by a passion and enthusiasm to drive our business forward. This means no matter where you work you'll feel like part of our global team. Diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences are the only way to deliver world:class service to our customers. Our differences are our strengths
Your benefits. To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not length of service. We wil