Detalls del procés Descripció MANTENIMENT PREVENTIU I CORRECTIU A LES INSTAL·LACIONS DEL CLIENTCategoria Professions, arts i oficis Subcategoria Electricitat...
Desde Eulen.Sa - Lleida
Publicado hace 19 días
ELECTRICISTA TARRAGONA (CONSTANTÍ) Empresa: ILERNA Descripció: Se precisa incorporar oficial y ayudante para realizar instalaciones eléctricas. Se valorará...
Desde Ilerna - Barcelona
Publicado hace un mes
SE PRECISA INCORPORAR OFICIAL Y AYUDANTE PARA REALIZAR INSTALACIONES ELÉCTRICAS. SE VALORARÁ: - EXPERIENCIA EN ELECTRÓNICA Y MECÁNICA. - DISPONER FORMACIÓN DE...
Publicado hace 23 días
Compartir Facebook Twitter Empresa TESLA INVENTIVE, S.L. Descripción de la Empresa FABRICACIÓN Y COMERCIALIZACIÓN DE EQUIPOS ELÉCTRICOS Y ELÉCTRÓNICOS PARA SU...
Desde Tesla Inventive, S.L. - Sevilla
Publicado hace un mes
We are looking for a Technician for the Nordics division of a Spanish multinational technology company specialized in systems integration within infrastructure.
• On-site or internal service, repair and / or installation of company equipment.
• Follow the supervisor's instructions for all tasks and report to the installation manager (direct supervisor).
• Field support and installation of electrical, data and fiber optic cables; installation of ducts and draft wells; installation of cabinets, sensors, cameras, variable message boards, switches and other monitoring equipment.
• Read and understand project documents such as plans and specifications.
• Perform installation of equipment and wiring like power and communication wires (Coax, CAT5, CAT6 and fiber optic cable).
• Installation of equipment not limited to cameras, detectors, cabinets, switches.
• Installation of draft wells and ducting.
• Connection of communication cables (UTP RJ45 for CAT5 and CAT6, coax) to equipment.
• Connection of power / electrical cables for turning equipment on.
• Test equipment to ensure that it works properly.
• Log and document the work to keep track of field conditions and installation activities, diary report.
• Assists the installation manager in various aspects related to installation work.
• Perform tasks at several construction sites simultaneously.
Working conditions and physical exertion:
• The job involves work on a construction site (such as on and around roads, tunnels, bridges) where work tasks will be performed both indoors and outdoors.
• Overtime may be required to meet the project deadline.
• Dexterity to use keyboard, computer mouse and other instruments, hand tools and power tools.
• While the work is being performed, the employee will regularly be required to stand and walk; use their hands, handle or feel; stretch their hands and arms; climb or hold their balance, bend, squat, crouch.
• The employee will sometimes have to lift and / or move heavy equipment / materials.
• At least three years' verifiable experience through knowledge of trade (electricity, security systems / intelligent transport systems and fiber optics).
• Electrical and fiber optic knowledge (ability to read and interpret electrical and fiber optic plans).
• Experience of systems (intelligent transport, access control, radio, CCTV) and / or electronics / computers / networks is preferred.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook), basic level.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as plans and specifications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Swedish mother tongue and proficiency in English with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• To have a valid driver's license.
• High school diploma or general education (GED) required.
• Electrician training (Electrical qualification) is preferred.
• Fiber optic technician / joint and measurement training are preferred.
• Certificates for the operation of aircraft platforms (IPAF PAL card or equivalent) are preferred.
Additional valuable skills:
• Construction experience.
• Beginner level of mechanical ability.
• Beginner level of electrical (low voltage) and or technical knowledge.
• Ability to perform fiber splicing and OTDR testing a plus.
What they offer:
Full time job.