Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
The Tender Analyst is an experienced Pricing &Tendering Professional who will support the Organization in Pricing
and Tender Processes.
He/She will guarantee a proper Tender flow, ensuring process efficiency, compliance with Public Procurement law, customer requirements, Company processes, guidelines and Business needs.
MAIN TASK RESPONSABILITIES
• Perform all required activities related to the whole Tender process.
• Review, communicate and coordinate with different teams and systems the Tender announcements.
• Coordinate with different business the correct and on time tender submission.
• Develop documentation and monitor the whole process of the Tenders submission
• Manage and prepare all Legal Tender documentation according to Public Procurement Law and Customer Requirements.
• Work with Systems (Vendavo and Eurydice) and Data bases in an integrated way.
• Work closely with Pricing Strategy and Businesses to assure Tender design agrees with pricing strategy, avoiding pricing transparency and being consistent regionally and among individual Customers.
• Manage and Monitor Tender cycle including pre and post Tender activities.
• Adapt current tender process when European Directive 2014/24EU is transposed to national Law.
• Degree in Law, Business Administration or similar
• High Microsoft Office capabilities (Excel, Word and Access)
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• 3-5 years' Experience working in Tender processes, preferably in the Spanish Medical Sector, knowing Public Procurement law, Tender & Customer requirements.
• Experience working with cross department and cross functional teams.
• Preference for candidates with experience managing a pricing and tender tool and electronic tenders.
• Preference for candidates with pricing experience
• Be Capable to interact professionally with stakeholders in the company
• Strong verbal /written communication skills
• Used to work under pressure and to meet tender deadlines
• Detailed focus to avoid any mistake in Tender process
• Action oriented, enjoys working hard
• Priority Setting - spends time on what is important
• Analytic skills to execute different analysis.
• Proactive promoting changes and improvements
• Willing to changes and continuous improvements
• Team work
At Medtronic, you will find a diverse team of innovators who bring their unique backgrounds and their individual life experiences to work every day. We work hard to cultivate a workforce that reflects our patients and partners, we believe it's the only way to drive healthcare forward. We want to attract a diverse workforce, regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or local law. Join us, and bring the power of your point of view to our culture of collaboration and innovation. It is through strong diversity, inclusion and engagement that we can remain a leader in medical technology and solutions. And by embracing everything you have to offer - your unique perspectives, talents and contributions - we can live up to the promise of our Mission.